- Sleeps two in twin or zip link beds (please advise on booking how you would like your beds made up)
- TV in bedroom
- Large bathroom with bath and shower
- Small family pet allowed
- Private patio area with barbeque
- Free Wi-fi
- Welcome pack of local produce
A cosy bolthole for two, Corner Cottage was originally the wash house of the main farmhouse. Our only single-level cottage, it has one bedroom and goose down duvets to snuggle into. Corner cottage allows one small family pet.
Pad barefoot into the bathroom and enjoy under-floor heating, or step out onto the patio and enjoy an alfresco breakfast in the morning sun. The raised-level sitting area is a haven of country-style comfort, inviting you to sink into the sofas and relax.
At Tregongeeves, we like to make sure that everything is taken care of so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday. In your cottage you’ll find a few extras which we hope will make your time here just that little bit more special:
- Arrive to a welcome pack of local produce including a breakfast pack with eggs laid by our own hens, locally sourced bacon and sausages.
- Wake up to a complimentary Sunday newspaper of your choice.
- Keep in touch with free wireless broadband access.
- Relax on your private patio – there is alfresco dining furniture, a parasol, a barbecue and charcoal.