- Master bedroom with king-sized double bed and TV
- Enclosed private patio perfect for children
- Twin bedroom off living area accessed via two steps
- Spacious open plan living area
- Private patio area with barbeque
- Free Wi-fi
- Welcome pack of local produce
Come in through the stable door to this unique cottage with a gallery bedroom squirreled up in the eaves. In this unusual double bedroom – a cosy hideaway where the countryside is in view – you can hunker down in a canopied king-size bed beneath the skylights and exposed beams.
Downstairs is an open-plan living space with a classic country-style kitchen and dining area. Adjoining the spacious lounge with its towering beamed ceilings is a twin bedroom.
At Tregongeeves, we like to make sure that everything is taken care of so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday. In your cottage you’ll find a few extras which we hope will make your time here just that little bit more special:
- Arrive to a welcome pack of local produce including a breakfast pack with eggs laid by our own hens, locally sourced bacon and sausages.
- Wake up to a complimentary Sunday newspaper of your choice.
- Keep in touch with free wireless broadband access.
- Relax on your private patio – there is alfresco dining furniture, a parasol, a barbecue and charcoal.