- King-sized double bedroom with television
- Single bedroom
- Open plan living area
- One pet welcome
- Private patio area with barbeque
- Free Wi-fi
- Welcome pack of local produce
Nudging the countryside on the edge of our cluster of holiday cottages, Hedgerows has its own enclosed garden backing onto the paddocks. Ideal for containing small, adventurous children while you relax and enjoy the views. Hedgerows allows one small family pet.
The bedrooms are downstairs, with a cosy single bedroom, a shower room and a double bedroom that was originally a bullpen. Now housing a king size bed, this stunning double, complete with television, opens out onto the garden through a stable door. Upstairs the open plan living area exudes a warm, homely atmosphere with comfy furnishings and rustic wood trimmings.
At Tregongeeves, we like to make sure that everything is taken care of so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday. In your cottage you’ll find a few extras which we hope will make your time here just that little bit more special:
- Arrive to a welcome pack of local produce including a breakfast pack with eggs laid by our own hens, locally sourced bacon and sausages.
- Wake up to a complimentary Sunday newspaper of your choice.
- Keep in touch with free wireless broadband access.
- Relax on your private patio – there is alfresco dining furniture, a parasol, a barbecue and charcoal.