- Sleeps two in twin or zip link beds (please advise on booking how you would like your beds made up)
- Television in bedroom and lounge
- Large open plan living area
- Private patio area with barbeque
- Free Wi-fi
- Welcome pack of local produce
This cosy cottage for two has a downstairs ensuite bedroom with super king-size zip-link bed; this sumptuous bed can be made as a double or twin.
Climb the staircase, with its chunky rope handrail, to a bright and spacious first-floor living area, with a modern kitchen, plush carpets, plank wood furniture and plump sofas. Charming as ever, the stone walls, exposed beams and vintage artefacts emphasise the original character of the building.
At Tregongeeves, we like to make sure that everything is taken care of so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday. In your cottage you’ll find a few extras which we hope will make your time here just that little bit more special:
- Arrive to a welcome pack of local produce including a breakfast pack with eggs laid by our own hens, locally sourced bacon and sausages.
- Wake up to a complimentary Sunday newspaper of your choice.
- Keep in touch with free wireless broadband access.
- Relax on your private patio – there is alfresco dining furniture, a parasol, a barbecue and charcoal.