- Wood burning stove
- Double bedroom with TV
- Bunk beds
- Twin or zip link beds (please advise on booking how you would like your beds made up)
- Private patio area with barbeque
- Free Wi-fi
- Welcome pack of local produce
Donkey Mill is the largest of our holiday cottages, with a stunning wood burner to cuddle up in front of, its own patio garden and views over a patchwork of countryside where our donkeys, sheep and horses graze. Dressed in traditional country-cottage style and providing ample room for a family of six, this was originally the mill house where the donkeys turned the mill wheel.
Downstairs the rooms interlink around a central wall, creating spacious open plan living accommodation that spills out onto the private patio through double doors. In the lounge there is a wood burning stove with a plentiful supply of logs. Upstairs there is a double bedroom, a bunk bedroom (looking out to the animals on the farm), a shower room and an en suite twin bedroom which has zip-linked beds that can be made up into a double if requested in advance with a family-size bathroom.
Donkey Mill is an ideal size for two couples to escape to – with the wood burner you would not want to leave once you have arrived.
At Tregongeeves, we like to make sure that everything is taken care of so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday. In your cottage you’ll find a few extras which we hope will make your time here just that little bit more special:
- Arrive to a welcome pack of local produce including a breakfast pack with eggs laid by our own hens, locally sourced bacon and sausages.
- Wake up to a complimentary Sunday newspaper of your choice.
- Keep in touch with free wireless broadband access.
- Relax on your private patio – there is alfresco dining furniture, a parasol, a barbecue and charcoal.