- King-sized double bedroom with television
- Single bedroom
- Open plan living area
- One pet welcome
- Private patio area with barbeque
- Free Wi-fi
- Welcome pack of local produce
Hedgerows is at the edge of our cluster of cottages on Tregongeeves Farm. Hedgerows has its own enclosed garden, which overlooks the paddocks. We think this cottage is ideal for containing small, adventurous children – while you relax and enjoy the views. Hedgerows allows one small family pet.
The bedrooms are downstairs, with a cosy single bedroom, a shower room and a double bedroom that was originally a bullpen. Now furnished with a king-size bed, this double room opens out onto the garden through a stable door. Upstairs, the open-plan living area exudes a warm, homely atmosphere with comfy furnishings and rustic wood.
At Tregongeeves, we like to make sure that everything is taken care of so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday. In your cottage you’ll find a few extras which we hope will make your time here just that little bit more special:
- Arrive to a welcome pack. Enjoy breakfast Cornish-style with eggs laid by our hens, local bacon and sausages.
- Wake up to a complimentary Sunday newspaper. Just let us know your preference.
- Free wireless broadband in cottages, play barn and games room.
- If you like to eat alfresco, we provide dining furniture, a parasol, a barbecue and charcoal.