- Master bedroom with king-sized double bed and TV
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Open plan living area
- Private patio area with barbeque
- Free Wi-fi
- Welcome pack of local produce
Similar to Quakers in its upside-down layout, Lovedays is a spacious, light-filled cottage overlooking the gravelled courtyard.
Downstairs is a traditionally styled twin bedroom, a shower room and a double bedroom – with a king-size bed and television – that opens out onto the courtyard through a stable door.
Upstairs, under a lofty ceiling studded with beams and skylights, is a large open plan living area with a feature fireplace (housing a gas fire), plump furnishings, a modern kitchen and rustic wood trimmings.
At Tregongeeves, we like to make sure that everything is taken care of so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday. In your cottage you’ll find a few extras which we hope will make your time here just that little bit more special:
- Arrive to a welcome pack of local produce including a breakfast pack with eggs laid by our own hens, locally sourced bacon and sausages.
- Wake up to a complimentary Sunday newspaper of your choice.
- Keep in touch with free wireless broadband access.
- Relax on your private patio – there is alfresco dining furniture, a parasol, a barbecue and charcoal.