- Main bedroom with 4ft 6 double bed and TV
- Twin bedroom
- Open plan living
- One small family pet allowed
- Private patio area with barbeque
- Free Wi-fi
- Welcome pack of local produce
The topsy-turvy layout of Quakers puts the two bedrooms on the ground floor and the living space under the towering eaves of the first floor. Light floods through the skylights, enhancing the warm, roomy ambience of the open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, with its plump leather sofas and plank wood furniture.
Downstairs, dressed in New England style with stripy fabrics and beach-style décor, is a double bedroom with King Size bed, a bathroom and a twin bedroom that opens out onto the courtyard through a stable door. We allow one small family pet in Quakers.
At Tregongeeves, we like to make sure that everything is taken care of so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday. In your cottage you’ll find a few extras which we hope will make your time here just that little bit more special:
- Arrive to a welcome pack of local produce including a breakfast pack with eggs laid by our own hens, locally sourced bacon and sausages.
- Wake up to a complimentary Sunday newspaper of your choice.
- Keep in touch with free wireless broadband access.
- Relax on your private patio – there is alfresco dining furniture, a parasol, a barbecue and charcoal.