September 18, 2018There is plenty to do if you visit Cornwall...
Terms & Conditions
- In the event of a cancellation you will be liable to pay the total amount due. However if we manage to re-let the accommodation, 75% of the cost will be returned. You are advised to take out cancellation insurance to cover this eventuality.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums you have paid without further liability on your behalf.
- The proprietors reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or the members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance to the other guests or are not treating the property with due respect.
- The number of persons occupying the holiday accommodation must not exceed the advertised capacity of the accommodation booked.
- The proprietors reserve the right to enter the property during your stay.
- Our self catering holiday cottages are available from 2pm on the day of your arrival and must be vacated by 10:00 am on the day of your departure.
- The proprietors reserve the right to cancel any booking if it subsequently transpires that any of the above mentioned conditions have not been observed.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in all hliday cottages.